Julie with a B

Sunday, July 10, 2005
 
I protest...
For some reason, this year's crop of eight legged visitors in my shower is much higher than previous years. I'm not sure where they are getting in. There is a window with a tight fitting screen in the shower wall, but also a vent that exhausts just under the eaves of the house that makes me suspicious. Of course, they could simply be trooping over from where ever they are in the house to find water left in the bath tub. But if that were the case, I would expect to see a few more in the kitchen, which is close by.

I know that some people carefully carry the eight legged critters outside. I don't. I think it just teaches them that its OK, to come in here. It's not. They cross the line, they get smacked.

This morning one of these was doing leisurely laps around the bath tub. No. Just no.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger