Julie with a B

Tuesday, July 05, 2005
 
Sometimes you just need a break!
Over at One Good Thing, she needs a break or a time out or maybe just time out!
At that moment I knew I wasn't driving the car back home once we picked it up.
"Where are you going?" asked Steve.
"I don't know, but I'm not coming home until either I miss one of you, or I'm tired and want to go to bed."
"What do you want me to do with the children?"
"Why are you asking me?" I retorted, my voice stretching with irritation. "Today's garbage pick-up day; put them out by the curb. They already think the garbage man's a rock star. I'm sure they'll be very happy with him."

So she takes some time out and...
As a result, I looked like a pimp in a black-and-white movie, a female pimp who hangs out at the Greyhound bus station in Los Angeles to scoop up runaways.

But you will have to read the rest of this very funny post to hear about the chinchilla coat...

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger