Julie with a B

Saturday, January 08, 2005
 
Gratuitous cute puppy picture
A few years ago I had an unfortunate situation where a fellow broke into my house. He stole my VCR, my good Goretex jacket, and he hassled me. It was really frightening to wake up at 4am and have some strange man (familiar friendlys ones are fine) in my room. One of my ways of coping with this nasty was to get a dog. I figured that if I'd had a dog I would have at least known someone was in the house, giving me a few moments to gather my wits and call the police. So I got this really cute little Australian Shepherd puppy - officially, she is "Dolly's Black Satin Rose", but her friends call her Rosie. I should mention that she is the alpha female in the house. When I took this picture she wasn't big enought to get up the steps herself. So I set her there to take the picture, since otherwise all she wanted to do was run toward me. Awwwww. But as soon as I put my face behind the camera, she tilted her head like that!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger