Julie with a B

Monday, January 31, 2005
 
Texas Cowboy joke...
A woman goes into a bar and sees a handsome cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. She can't stop staring because the cowboy has the biggest feet she's ever seen. The woman asks him if it's true what they say about men with big feet. The cowboy winks and says, "Sure is, why don't you come back to my place and let me prove it?" The woman figures why not and spends the night with him. The next day she walks into the bar and hands the cowboy a $100 bill. Blushing, he says, "I'm flattered, ma'am, nobody has ever paid me for my services before," To this the woman replies, "Well, don't be. Take this money and buy yourself some boots that fit!"
(Gosh, I guess it doesn't actually say "Texas" in the joke.)

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger