Julie with a B

Wednesday, March 30, 2005
 
Finally.... the last question

Q. Tell us what you have liked the most and the least about the blogging experience thus far,
and (okay ... is this a bonus? ... I know you'll answer any way) what your plans are for your blog going forward.

A. Ah, well, Daisy Cutter knows this is a loaded question. He is the main reason I have a blog. He bugged me until I did it and then linked to my new site for a week or more. Not to belittle the efforts of Jeremy at American Warmonger who actually created the blog and handed it to me on silver email.

What have I liked the most? Getting to “know” people from all over the blogosphere. I haven’t yet met someone who wasn’t interesting. I love to talk to people. I love that people groan at the puns. Really. I’m sure that it’s a sadistic side of my personality.

The least? Ack, silence in the haloscan comments.... yup, ignore me and I fret ...

Going forward I hope to refine my own voice from the Left, to be clearer about my own political agenda, to write more of my own opinions, and to encourage discussion from all political views.


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger