Julie with a B

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!
Today is my oldest son's birthday. He is a wonderful kid and he and his brother are my best friends. You won't recognize him from these pictures. . . and I wanted to share.

In City Slickers, Billy Crystal's mom calls him up every year on his birthday at the time he was born. I won't call Evan this year. However! He was born at 4 am on April 19th, in Montgomery County Hospital, in Olney, Maryland. He weighed 7lbs 5oz. and was 22 inches "tall".

Even before he was born, this kid was on the go. As a newborn, he didn't sleep much - up every 2 hours to be fed, chipper as a bird at 6 am. every morning, and took a 1/2 hour morning nap and an hour long afternoon nap, falling asleep at 11:00 at night. He was busy. I could set him in front of our 55 gallon aquarium for the occasional 15 minutes of peace and quiet. Consequently his first word was "Sishy". Sishy? What happened to mama? Dang.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger