Julie with a B

Monday, November 07, 2005
 
West Wing... the show
Yes, I watched last night and like others wondered the same thing this blogger did:
I wonder what it would take to force presidential candidates to actually get rid of the scripted "debate" format and actually have something a little more real. Perhaps a massively coordinated, bipartisan boycott of the "debates" by viewers? I'm not even sure that would work. I think the only thing that would actually work is to nominate candidates that actually owned some gonads.

I arrived at his site, though, in search of a pun for today. He is a very amusing fellow. I really enjoyed this post:
1) The remains of noted astronomer Nicholas Copernicus are believed to have been discovered in a medieval cathedral in Poland. Great ... yet another "fossil theory" that the fundamentalist wackos in Kansas can dispute. I'm sure they'll just say that those bones were placed there by an Intelligent Designer in order to confuse us, since we all know that a heliocentric model of the solar system specifically contradicts the Bible. Next thing you know, they'll be finding T. Rex bones in a monastery in Russia. Those damned pinko commie atheists!!

Anyhow . . . I rather enjoyed his posts. Some of you will, some of you won't. But check out "some amusing blog pun".
Altho - - - I still haven't found anything for today's pun . . .

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger