Julie with a B

Friday, December 16, 2005
 
THE BIG ONE
Yes, today, Julie with a B is one year old. We made it through the teething stage, to the crawling stage (lately I've had a bit of a reverse to the crawling stage, but it will pass). It's been quite a year.

Still a source for bad puns, some liberal discussions, the occasional comment on things Jewish, and pictures of my horse.

What's in store for the next year? I'm aiming to up the ante on the content. Yes, yes, I know lately it's been banal at best, but it's good to have GOALS, eh?

Many thanks to my beloved blogfather, Daisy Cutter, for the linky. Hi Dad. (I can hear him cringing). The lurid story of my parentage will come out eventually. And just how IS IT that such a committed right wing blogger could produce a lovely liberal daughter? The story will be told!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger