Julie with a B

Wednesday, February 14, 2007
 
The Prez speaks
Watching the Prez 's new conference, says he: Yes, you can disagree with the President's policy in Iraq and still support the troops.....er, as long as you vote the money for the President to spend on his policy.

Hmmm. I'm sure I should have snappy comment on that but I haven't finished my coffee yet.

Another repoter commented that he had heard soldiers questioning the purpose in Iraq, the Prez says, the families are the ones with that opinion, the leaders that the Prez has spoken with are not questioning the purpose.

More on that later.

Immigration? Prez says, work permits so that workers can legally cross the border and then beef up the border to keep out the gun runners, drugs, etc etc....

OK. I'm with that.

Now off to work, altho the home brew isn't working...cruising Starbucks on the way in.

Labels:


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger