Julie with a B

Tuesday, June 26, 2007
 
Dragged back into the light . . .
I have been tagged by Travis. I'm pretty honored actually, he's a big fish.
1. Here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So eight random facts/habits about me? OK, take a break, run down to Starbucks for a double shot espresso latte. Drink deeply and try to keep your eyelids from drooping as you read THESE 8 ASTOUNDING INCREDIBLE -ly boring items.

Ahem.

1. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when JFK was shot.
2. My first paying job was as an exercise jockey at Santa Anita racetrack.
3. Weapon of choice is a 62" longbow.
4. I work in a cheese factory.
5. I translated French documents for ERDA (used to be Atomic Energy Commision) about nuclear reactors.
6. In college I learned how to shoe a horse and scale the brick wall of the men's dorm.
7. I come from a family of writers. (sadly that doesn't help out this blog)
8. My new goal is to learn how to joust.

Well let's see which of my friends is still, well, my friend, and still breathing.

Teach at Pirate's Cove is still breathing (fire)
Daisy Cutter... still cuttin' daisies
Hmmm. Jesse has wandered off, Charlie is just wandering.....
The Texican's don't do this sh... kind of thing...
I'd be willing to bet that the Democratic Veteran doesn't either, but I really enjoy his site, so.
Jesse at Life or Something Like It, seems to wander back if you will kindly leave a comment.
BillyBudd over at American Dinosaur
balance him with Wills4223
No more. I know that's not 8. Deal with it.

Labels:


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger